Tuesday, 7 July 2015

I Miss Maggie! :(

















Lead or no lead...I miss Maggi!

I distinctly remember days when Ma would make Maggi and Rasna for us; especially during holidays when we'd come home after hours of playing outdoors.Such treat! This was one snack that I could prepare on my own. 2 cups of water, noodles, the magic masala and voila! the two minute noodles were all ready. That easy.

Maggi was my best friend when in college and my 'bestest friend' when i spend 1 year in a PG while studying my Masters. Maggi was with me when I was low, unhappy and Maggi was there when I wanted to celebrate my little successes.

Strange when I conceived, I was strictly off my favorite snack. Apparently junk food with zero food value wasnt good for the little one growing inside me. I treated my little kitty to her first Maggi when she was about 2 years old.We slurped and sucked together. What fun

Miss you Maggi..

No comments:

Post a Comment